Our Park City snowshoeing tours will be one of the top highlights of your time spent in the mountains of Utah! Imagine snowshoeing Park City’s spectacular snow covered mountains through several feet of sparkling snow surrounded by towering peaks of the Wasatch Mountains. When you join one of our Park City snowshoeing tours, you will be transported into a winter wonderland and experience breathtaking views, exercise, solace, and winter adventure unlike any other!
We offer both morning and afternoon two-hour snowshoe tours and can adjust our timing to work within your schedule. We also offer moonlight snowshoe tours for a unique experience. We have a staff of experienced Park City snowshoe guides that are experienced in catering to families and individuals of all abilities to ensure you have the best possible experience. Call 1-801-703-3357 or contact us here to schedule your tour today!
Utah Outdoor Adventures is proud to be ranked #1 for “Tours in Park City” by TripAdvisor check out our reviews?
Why Should You Take a Park City Snowshoeing Tour?
- Family Friendly – Snowshoeing is an ideal fun filled family-friendly activity! Utah Outdoor Adventures has a variety of trails suited for all ability levels and wide range of ages and will tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
- Group and Corporate Friendly – Snowshoeing tours are an ideal group or corporate outing. It allows visitors of all abilities to enjoy the mountains. Discounted rates are available for large groups.
- Aerobic Exercise – Snowshoeing is an excellent aerobic activity (as much or as little as you desire), but always a great way to get your heart rate up a bit and while enjoying the great outdoors.
- Educational – Your snowshoe tour guide will teach you the basics and share tips to make snowshoeing fun and safe. In addition, there are many opportunities to learn about winter in the natural landscape.
- Wildlife Viewing Opportunities – Snowshoeing through the forest can be a quiet and unobtrusive activity. Because of this, we are likely to see wide range of wildlife in their natural habitat. You might see moose, deer, porcupines, rabbits, birds of prey such as eagles, owls and hawks and much more.
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes – While snowshoeing around Park City, you will be surrounded by pristine snow-covered landscapes offering amazing and breathtaking visuals.
Be Prepared: What to Bring & What We Provide.
Although beautiful, Utah winters should not be underestimated. It is important to be prepared for the weather conditions. UOA will provide some items, but you will need to bring a few essentials to ensure safety and comfort! It’s always best to have too much clothing and layer it so that you can add and remove it as the conditions dictate. The lists below outline essential items and items that we provide.
Your Snowshoeing Guide will provide the following:
- Trekking Poles
- We’ll Even Pick You up!
These 14 Essentials Will Make Your Tour Most Enjoyable:
- Lip Balm
- Snow Pants
- Extra Water
- Extra Snacks
- Toilet Paper
- Waterproof Coat
- Eye Wear/Sunglasses
- Snow Boots/Warm Socks
- Personal Trekking Poles (We provide, but feel free to bring your own)
- Personal Recreational Snowshoes (We provide, but feel free to bring your own)
Own any gear we provide? We encourage bringing your gear for comfort.
Download our Printer-friendly checklist.