Park City Rafting
Park City rafting trips are one of the most popular summer time activities in Park City, Utah. Running the Weber River is an ideal way to get outside, enjoy the outdoors and cool off from the summer heat! Here at Utah Outdoor Adventures, raft tours are our specialty, so you have come to the right place! We are your go-to raft outfitter offering river rafting trips on the Weber River. With your own private boat, this adventure will create a fantastic experience for all! Our highly experienced Weber River rafting guides are First Aid and CPR certified to ensure safety. Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at our awesome TripAdvisor reviews, we’re ranked at the top for River Rafting in Park City. We are also only an hour from downtown Salt Lake City, so if you are looking for a day trip rafting near Salt Lake City, we are a great option!
Utah’s Weber River is a great introduction to white water rafting for all ages. Our whitewater rafting tours are an ideal activity for families, first-timers, dates, adults and children. If you have a large group such as a sports team, family reunion or corporate outing, UOA can accommodate. Feel free to call or text 801-703-3357 with questions. You can also click here to view calendar and book online up to the day before.
You will meet for your Park City rafting experience at our river side launch location in Henefer, Utah which is approximately 45 minute drive from most places in Park City. Your Weber River raft guide will conduct a safety speech and teach you how to use your gear safely. Once we start to raft, we will immediately begin by working and paddling together to avoid all the obstacles in this winding, meandering river. Dodging rocks, avoiding trees and even the occasional tuber all come into play as we pass through the “Rock Garden”, which is the most technical section of the Weber River. This is where we get to test the skills we have developed in the first half of the trip. We’ll navigate a class II-III rapid known as Taggart Falls. You will encounter diverse landscapes including Devil’s Slide, vast farmlands and high desert mountains. Depending on how fast the Weber River is flowing (May – July: high water), weather and other factors, the 9.5 rafting trip will take a solid 2.5 hours.
- Roughly 9.5 Miles and 2.5 hours on the River
- Offering the Longest Half-Day River Trip
- Private or Semi-Private Boat Options
- Complementary High-Def Action Photos
- Paddles & Jackets
- Water & Snacks
- Wear clothing that will dry quickly. Swimsuits, nylon and other synthetic clothing is recommended; cotton and blue jeans are not recommended.
- Use footwear that will dry quickly. We recommend rubberized or nylon-based sandals that secure to your foot or river shoes. Flip flops may get lost.
- The elevation of the Weber River is about 5,300 feet where we put in around Henefer, UT. There is plenty of sunshine, it’s a good idea to bring a hat and sunscreen that will protect you from sunburn.
- UOA will have some extra sunscreen and plenty of water for everyone!
- Check the local weather forecast to help you plan for the weather.
Often seen in the area are yellow-bellied marmot, badger, chipmunk, and ground squirrel. Birds of prey, or raptors, nest riverside in the cotton wood trees. This is habitat for the golden eagle, ospreys, and red-tailed hawk. Big Game such as mule deer, elk and deer inhabit the area. Large herds of deer and elk winter in the area and feed on sagebrush and grasslands along the banks in the summer. The Weber River is abundant with wildlife. Anglers delight in the many fish species in the river like Brown Trout.