Utah Outdoor Adventures is your go-to Park City rafting tour outfitter offering river rafting trips on the Weber River. With your own private boat this adventure will create a fantastic experience for all! Our highly experienced Weber River rafting guides are First Aid and CPR certificated to ensure safety. Take a look at our awesome TripAdvisor rankings, we’re ranked at the top for River Rafting & Tubing in Park City.
The Weber River is a great introduction to white water rafting for all ages. Our whitewater rafting tours are an ideal activity for families, first-timers, dates, adults and children. If you have a large group such as a sports team, family reunion or corporate outing, UOA can accommodate. UOA has three Go Pro’s and a digital SLR camera to capture your adventure down the Weber River.
Call or text 1-801-703-3357 to schedule your adventure!
We will pick you up at your lodging location at a set time. Your Weber River rafting guide will conduct a safety speech and presentation on how to use your gear safely. Once we start to raft we will immediately begin by dodging a lot of rocks as we pass through the “Rock Garden” which is the most technical section of the Weber River. We’ll navigate a class II-III rapid known as Taggart Falls. You will encounter diverse landscapes including Devil’s Slide, vast farmlands and high desert mountains. Depending on how fast the Weber River is flowing (May – July: high water), weather and other factors, the 9.5 rafting trip will take around 2.5 hours but plan on being out 4-5 hours from door to door.
- Roughly 9.5 Miles and 2.5 hours on the River
- Offering the Longest Half-Day River Trip
- Private or Semi-Private Boat Options
- High-Def Action Photos
- Paddles & Jackets
- Water & Snacks
- Wear clothing that will dry quickly. Swimsuits, nylon and other synthetic clothing is recommended; cotton and blue jeans are not recommended.
- Use footwear that will dry quickly. We recommend rubberized or nylon-based sandals that secure to your foot or river shoes. Flip flops may get lost.
- The elevation of the Weber River is about 5,300 feet where we put in around Henefer, UT. There is plenty of sunshine, it’s a good idea to bring a hat and sunscreen that will protect you from sunburn.
- UOA will have some extra sunscreen and plenty of water for everyone!
- Check the local weather forecast to help you plan for the weather.
Often seen in the area are yellow-bellied marmot, badger, chipmunk, and ground squirrel. Birds of prey, or raptors, nest riverside in the cotton wood trees. This is habitat for the golden eagle, ospreys, and red-tailed hawk. Big Game such as mule deer, elk and deer inhabit the area. Large herds of deer and elk winter in the area and feed on sagebrush and grasslands along the banks in the summer. The Weber River is abundant with wildlife. Anglers delight in the many fish species in the river like Brown Trout.