Utah Outdoor Adventures is proud to be rated #2 by Trip Advisor for Activities in Park City.
Guided Snowshoe Tours in Scenic Park City
Imagine stepping on several feet of sparkling snow while surrounded by the Wasatch Mountains in dense snow-covered forests. When you take a step into Park City’s winter wonderland, you will experience breathtaking views, exercise, solace, and an adventure unlike any other.
Spend a few hours and enjoy the magic and beauty of snowshoeing in Park City with Utah Outdoor Adventures. Embark on a snowshoeing tour deep through Park City’s surrounding wilderness, ascending and descending peaks and possibly crossing a river. Two-hour snowshoe tours in Park City are offered in the morning, the afternoon, or in the evening under the moonlight with dinner . UOA’s experienced, snowshoe guide caters to families and individuals of all abilities ranging from beginners, to hardcore enthusiasts looking for a higher-intensity experience. Call and book your tour today!
5 Reasons to Snowshoe with Utah Outdoor Adventures
- Family and Friend Adventures – Looking for a family-fun activity for the spouse and kids? Are relatives coming to town and wanting to explore Park City? Perhaps you’re trying to entertain the in-laws? Look no further, Utah Outdoor Adventures’ snowshoe adventure guide has a trail for anyone of any ability.
- Group and Corporate Tours – Choose a more challenging adventure that will bring a group of people together. Learn team-building while building memories and coming together as a group. What a great activity to showcase the mighty Uinta mountains. Groups of three or more will receive discounted rates, so a group or family outing is a great option to add some excitement during your stay.
- Aerobic Exercise – Do you and your friends get together and do winter outdoor activities? Are you a runner or cyclist? Perhaps you and the family are in town looking for a snowshoe tour guide in Park City? Snowshoeing is an exciting alternative to other forms of exercise. Get outdoors, above the valley and see beautiful sights while also getting great exercise.
- Educational – Are you from out of town and interested in leaning how to snowshoe? UOA can help. Your guide will share with you several tips and tricks to make snowshoeing fun and safe. By the time you finish, you’ll be a pro!
- Experience of a Lifetime – While snowshoeing around Park City, you will see dense, snow-covered landscapes deep in the Uinta National Forest. While out on your adventure, we are likely to see wildlife such as moose, elk, deer or owls. This is a great way to see the wildlife in their natural habitat and the surrounding area. Just in case you didn’t know, Park City was named “Best Town in America” in 2013 by Outside Magazine.
Be Prepared for Snowshoeing Park City: What to Bring & What We Provide.
The winter in Utah should not be underestimated. It is important to be prepared for this exciting adventure. UOA will provide some items, but you will need to be a few essentials to ensure your snowshoeing adventure is safe and fun!
Your guide will provide:
- Trekking Poles
- We’ll Even Pick You up!
Snowshoe Tours Park City – 14 Essentials You Should Bring:
- Lip Balm
- Snow Pants
- Extra Water
- Extra Snacks
- Toilet Paper
- Waterproof Coat
- Eye Wear/Sunglasses
- Snow Boots/Warm Socks
- Personal Trekking Poles
- Personal Recreational Snowshoes
Download our Printer-friendly checklist.
Own any gear we provide? We encourage bringing your gear for comfort.
Behind the Basics Hosted by Amanda Beauvais
Learn proper snowshoe techniques from Amanda Beauvais from the Ski Channel. This video goes into detail about proper snowshoe techniques.